Why join the Face Yoga Club?
Serenity Face Yoga classes include facial reflexology and lymph drainage to help if you:
- grind your teeth
- clench your jaw when stressed
- have tension headaches
- ringing in the ears
- neck and shoulder problems
- sinus congestion or hayfever
- eye strain
- have puffiness in the neck or face
- want a natural way to looking and feeling younger
- want a way to relax that is not meditation
The aims and benefits
Stress, tension and emotions all show in our face, whether we like it or not.
Face Yoga offers a natural way of ageing well and so much more.
The sessions combine specific facial exercises to stretch and move the tight, stuck muscles and tone and strengthen the loose muscles. We also use light lymph drainage massage, acupressure, face and ear reflexology to balance the nerves and workings of the face, neck and rest of the body.
Regular practice can change skin tone, and reduce puffiness and dark circles.
Preparing for a session?
- Before the session make sure you have washed your hands.
- When practising on your own you may need a mirror to make sure you are exercising evenly
- You may like to use a face oil on your face or hands like this one to prevent dragging the skin (optional)
- A live 30 min group session once a week is recorded on Zoom. Attendance to this is optional. The link is sent out to everyone signed up to practice throughout the week.
- I recommend that you practice the whole class through at least once and then pick out specific parts to incorporate into your daily routine.
Club fees are £25 per person per month for a new class every week with 7-day access. You can join the live recording or simply wait for the recording link by email and do at a time that suits you.
1-1 programme - made just for you includes a 30min consultation, a 30min lesson and a link to the recording with unlimited assess. Your session can include techniques to reduce headaches, jaw clenching, hormone balancing, improve your sleep, feel more relaxed and less stressed and work on toning your muscles and improving your skin. £80
What combines well with face yoga?
Aromatherapy essential oils are be used in the products and can be blended individually (treatment and homecare)
Kinesiology to balance the body and work on food sensitivities, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, stress and hormonal discrepancies that may be the cause of skin problems and ageing (treatment)
Skincare analysis adjusting and advising on the correct skincare to use at home. Serenity uses products from Neal's Yard and Naturally thinking and can discuss how you can benefit from using these at home to enhance your treatment. (homecare)
Yoga stretches for relaxation and to release soft tissue tension (homecare)