When to have Facial Rejuvenation with MLD
For when you have:
- a stiff neck
- strained shoulder muscles
- sinus congestion
- tired eyes
- puffiness in the face
- congested skin and facial tissues
- in need of relaxation
- reduced neck movement
- poor immune system
- sluggish skin
The aims and benefits
- To loosen and relax tight muscle like around the jaw and in the neck.
- Facial techniques can alleviate headaches, sinus and ear congestion, as well as improving the look, tone and texture of the skin.
- Using a lighter pressure with MLD can create deep relaxation
- Massage helps to alleviate pain and emotional stress.
- All massage affects the lymphatic system but MLD helps to remove fluid and toxins that are stuck, to allow tissues to heal and recover
- MLD techniques promotes healthy, well hydrated, firm, smooth, and glowing skin
- Accupressure points aid relaxation and also balance the whole body.
- Overall you can expect the skin to look clearer and feel softer, eyes brighter, with less congestion and puffiness and a more defined jawline.
What should I expect during a treatment?
Rejuvenating facial treatment is largely tailored to suit your skin and aims. All treatments start with a cleanse. With the relaxing massage an oil is applied for a combined massage using acupressure points, muscle relaxing and soothing techniques.
An MLD Facial will start with diaphragmatic breathing or abdominal massage and then a highly specialised gentle massage that is a rhythmical aimed at moving stagnated lymph to the nodes (drains) to flush the toxins out.
The Serenity deluxe facial starts with an MLD routine and ends with a rejuvenating facial treatment rolled into one.
A New Client session includes a full consultation and a treatment £70 (90 mins)
£50 (60 mins) for follow up sessions and monthly treatments
£70 (90 mins) for the deluxe facial treatment
A course of 6 treatments are recommended for best results as there is definitely an accumulative effect.
6 x 60 minute treatments £280
6 x 90 minute Deluxe facial £395
What combines well with this as a treatment or aftercare?
Reflexology to look at the body as a whole (treatment and homecare)
Aromatherapy essential oils can be blended and used (treatment and homecare)
Nutritional testing and education (treatment and homecare)
Kinesiology for reoccurring problems that will not fix (treatment with homecare)
Face Yoga to alleviate the tension in the jaw and work the muscles of the face. (Treatment and homecare)
Yoga stretches to release soft tissue tension Yoga to identify the causes and diminish the reoccurrence of the problem by improving health (aftercare advice)